Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Dado Fall Fashion Show 2012

The highly fashionable crowd gathered at Max at High Falls last night for the Dado Fall 2012 Fashion Show.  While I found myself drooling over every single look that went down the runway, I was also coveting many of the looks in the audience as well.  Bracelets were stacked, designer bags were flashing, Loubs were kicking, and hair and makeup was on point.  DJ FLEX had the beats bumping, the models were styled beautifully, and just when I thought I had seen it all, I got to experience Svet, the hip hop violinist, at intermission.  It was a beautiful night for a wonderful cause.  When all was said and done, the evening had raised more that $40,000 for the Wilmot Cancer Center and Rochester proved just how fashion-forward she can be.  Take that NYC - we clean up pretty good too!  ;)



Vince for Men
Trunk Show @Dado 10/18-11/8



MC Scott Spezzano

Svet, the hip hop violinist





Can't wait to see all the photos from the event, my iphone shots just don't do it justice.  

Great time.  Great night.  Great cause.

Glad to be there!

Happy Hump Day! 

xoxo

Jenny

1 comment:

  1. Best show in town, blew rochester fashion week away. no comparison!

    ReplyDelete