Friday, April 26, 2013

A Little Treat for You

Just in case you wanted to do some shopping this weekend:


It's no secret that I LOVE Fahsye.  It's my go-to shop for fun, exotic accessories.  Here are the spoils from my last Fahsye shopping trip:

Everyone has been asking me about that elephant bracelet.  I'd run there quick to get yours before they sell out!
Here is how I styled my new jewelry:
Get outfit details here.
Have a great weekend!  I've got a jam packed Saturday including hair, makeup, and nails courtesy of Allora Salon and Spa, Shop Peppermint's Sewn Seeds Runway Show, TRATA VIP after party, and a private party for a friend.

What are you up to this weekend?  Shopping?  Spa-ing? (Totally just made that word up.) Dining?  Relaxing?  I'd love to know!

Happy Friday Rochester!  Smile!  It's the freakin weekend!

xoxo

Jenny
The Flower City Fashionista

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely LOVE this look. Enjoy yourself and your pampering...you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It's one of my favorites too!

      Delete