Last week, Rochester A-List sent me to SJ's Village Boutique in Pittsford to do a little shopping and find a fall trend to feature in their upcoming Fashion Spotlight.
Well, let's just say they had so many great things in the store that I couldn't just pick about one - so here are eight great fall trends all available at SJs:
1. Vegan Leather Moto Jacket - It's my must-have pick of the season.
2. Animal Sweaters - Adds a bit of whimsy to any wardrobe.
3. Cross Body Bag - Your solution for easy, hands-free style.
4. Cobalt - It is THE color this fall.
5. Cozy Cardis - This basic is a fashionista wardrobe staple.
6. Lace Redone - Think of it as a way to add texture; still feminine, but with a twist.
8. The Clutch - Pop it in your carry-all for day and break it out for cocktails in the evening.
Which piece is your favorite? I can't stop thinking about that long sleeve tie-dye tee - I might need to go back and get that... yeah... I should...
When there is such a great selection right in your own backyard, why bother going to the mall? Shop local. Look fabulous. And hit up SJ's - they have got it going on!